The Aquila School Jobs 2021 | Admissions Officer Employment Opportunity at The Aquila School Careers Portal. The Aquila School Recruitment 2021 . Check UAE Government Jobs for freshers. UAE Job vacancy 2021. Get latest job employment in UAE.
The Aquila School is a leading job provider organization UAE . Job seekers who are searching The Aquila School Jobs opportunity, there are lots of jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with The Aquila School then you can apply for The Aquila School Jobs with the help of our website. The details of The Aquila School Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs in The Aquila School which one matching with your profile.
The Aquila School Jobs 2021 | Admissions Officer Position available.
The Aquila School now hiring for Admissions Officer Position for UAE location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for The Aquila School Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do The Aquila School jobs can apply for this Admissions Officer job position. For this best jobs in The Aquila School department Admissions Officer situated in UAE Location you need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in The Aquila School . Because The Aquila School is providing approximately AED 3,263.00 per month for the position of Admissions Officer .
Details of The Aquila School Jobs for Admissions Officer Position The Aquila School ding to company’s official The Aquila School Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about The Aquila School jobs then you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Company||The Aquila School|
|Job Profile||Admissions Officer|
|Name of Recruitment||The Aquila School Recruiting|
|Salary||AED 3,263.00 per month|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
The Aquila School Jobs Description
Job Title : Admissions Officer
Job Location : UAE
Preferred Nationalities : Emirati ( UAE )
Minimum Educational Qualification : Visit Notification Link
Relevant Years of Experience: Not Mentioned
Age : Any
The Aquila School Vacancy Full Information
The Aquila School is looking for an Admissions Officer to ensure we increase enrolments and to work alongside team members to promote all aspects of our school within and beyond the local community.
For all staff in school we share a responsibility to ensure that children are safe and properly supervised at all times. Our school is committed to ‘amazing learning’- providing enjoyable and meaningful learning experiences so that every pupil makes as much progress as possible. All staff are expected to adhere to The Aquila Professional Code of Conduct and commit to promoting our vision – ‘A happy community school with amazing learning at its heart where pupils are empowered to make choices, engage in meaningful learning experiences and make exceptional progress’. Our focus is providing children with amazing learning and to be the school of choice for the community we serve. To get a flavour of our school please visit our website and follow us on social media.
The Aquila School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and satisfactory Criminal Background Checks or equivalent covering the previous 10 years’ employment history.
The role – job description for Admissions Officer
- To manage leads and translate leads into enrolments to maximise pupil numbers
- To support lead generation and school awareness through in school events and local partnerships to help the school become the school of choice for the local community
- To take an active role in the day to day running of the school
Key duties include:
- To follow up on all new enquiries within one working day, answering questions and converting enquiries to admissions meetings
- Following up after meetings for all their appointments, up to and including an offer being made, and liaising with the registrar and finance so there is a smooth hand over for offers
- To lead parent tours of the school and support meetings as required
- To manage and maintain the appointment calendar, chasing any missed appointments, and ensuring the welcome area for parents is prepared before meetings
- Weekly reconciliation between Hubspot and Engage to make sure records are always up-to-date
- To manage the multiple databases of parent enquiries.
- To participate in regular meetings with the admission/marketing team meetings and to share information with the school leaders and ISP on a regular basis.
- To cover reception as required and support the day to day running of the school
- To contribute to the weekly KPI reports, enrolments reports and pipeline reports, with the support of the registrar and head of admissions.
- To be a primary contact for new incoming enrolment enquiries
Measures of performance-
Targets will be set based on:
- Number of enrolments
- Conversion rate of enquiries to enrolments
In addition, all staff are required to carry out any tasks required by the school or the regional office to facilitate the smooth day to day running of the school. Whilst every effort has been made to explain the main duties and responsibilities of the post, each individual task undertaken may not be identified
To be line managed by the Head of Admissions
Hours of work- 8am-4pm Sunday to Thursday plus weekends and evenings as required to market the school (time off in lieu provided for the second and subsequent event per term)
Holidays – 30 days per calendar year
Experience of working in a similar role
Excellent written and spoken English
Ability to negotiate, persuade and motivate others
Warm engaging personality, able to relate well to children, families and colleagues.
Drive, passion and commitment to engaging in school life and meeting challenging enrolment targets
To have the willingness to ‘muck in’ with the wider life of the school
Understanding of child protection and safeguarding best practice
IT literate and an excellent and efficient administrator
Ability to communicate in Arabic
Experience of using Engage and Hubspot
How to apply
Interested applicants can apply via TES and include an updated CV which includes a paragraph titled ‘Why I am the right person for this post.’ There is no closing date for this post – an appointment will be made as soon as a suitable applicant is found
About the International Schools Partnership
The Aquila School is owned by a London based company called International Schools Partnership (ISP). The International Schools Partnership (ISP) is a growing group of committed colleagues in financially responsible schools around the world, all of which aim to be the school of choice in their local area. Learning is at the heart of everything we do for our pupils, colleagues and parents. We are committed to getting better, all the time.
ISP was founded by an experienced team of committed educationalists and commercial operators who have worked together over many years. Our growing group of private schools located in the UK, the USA, Spain, Costa Rica, Chile, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Malaysia, and Mexico educate children and pupils from 2-18 years of age. We have now expanded to 50 schools delivering multiple curricula and building on local brands and reputations with over 30,000 pupils and 5,000 staff located across the globe.
We believe that successful schools are the ones that put learning at the heart of everything they do, always aiming to create rounded individuals that are able to forge successful careers and lives in a rapidly changing world. Our goal is to enable our schools as the leading school of choice in their local area. We are a truly international group working in different cultures and speaking different languages. We work across countries and cultures, too, by working with each other and with other schools and communities. At ISP we continue to engage with schools around the world who are interested in becoming part of our global group of schools and look forward to welcoming more pupils and staff to the group.
All our schools:
- Help children and pupils learn to levels that amaze them.
- Inspire children and pupils to be successful now and equip them to be successful later.
- Are truly international, working in partnerships within and across regions, cultures and languages.
- Aim to be the schools of choice for children, pupils and their families, wherever we are.
Please note that you are wholly responsible for fact checking in respect of the information provided by schools. Please also check for the latest visa and work permit requirements that may apply. Tes is not responsible for the content of advertisements or the policies adopted by advertising schools. Tes asks that all schools follow Tes’ Fair Recruitment Policy.
- Higher secondary school or equivalent.
- Planning and organization skills
- Time management skills
- Good communication skills written & oral.
- Problem solving ability
Register/Log in to Official The Aquila School Job Portal. How to Apply: The Aquila School Jobs Application Submission Process
- Click on the The Aquila School job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the The Aquila School Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click on the final submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click on the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use.
FAQ for The Aquila School Jobs Employment
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- The Aquila School Hiring.
- Which Job Profile The Aquila School Needed?
Answer:- The Aquila School Recruiting for Admissions Officer job position.
- Which is the official The Aquila School Careers Portal?
Answer: www.theaquilaschool.com is official The Aquila School Careers Portal.
- What is Qualification for this The Aquila School Recruitment?
Answer:- Visit Notification Link from relevant field Required for Admissions Officer job position.
- How to Apply for The Aquila School Admissions Officer job position?
Answer:- You can apply online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.