SISD Jobs 2021 | Boarding House Assistant at Swiss International Scientific School Dubai Employment Opportunity at SISD Careers Portal. SISD Recruitment 2021 . Check UAE Government Jobs for freshers. Dubai Job vacancy 2021. Get latest job employment in Dubai.
SISD is a leading job provider organization UAE. Job seekers who are searching SISD Jobs opportunity, there are lots of jobs opportunity available. If you are interested to do work with SISD then you can apply for SISD Jobs with the help of our website. The details of SISD Careers opportunity is provided in the below section. You can choose the latest jobs in SISD which one matching with your profile.
SISD Jobs 2021 | Boarding House Assistant at Swiss International Scientific School Dubai Position available.
SISD now hiring for Boarding House Assistant at Swiss International Scientific School Dubai Position for Dubai location. This is best jobs opportunity for candidates looking for SISD Jobs near me. Candidates those are interested to do SISD jobs can apply for this Boarding House Assistant at Swiss International Scientific School Dubai job position. For this best jobs in SISD department office situated in Dubai Location you need experience from relevant field qualification. This is also a great opportunity for job seekers who are trying to find out Highest Paying jobs in SISD. Because SISD is providing approximately AED 12,500 per month per Month for the position of Boarding House Assistant at Swiss International Scientific School Dubai.
Details of SISD Jobs for Boarding House Assistant at Swiss International Scientific School Dubai Position according to company’s official SISD Careers Page given below table in shorts. If you need to know all information in details about SISD jobs then you should read this post till the end.
|Name of Company||SISD|
|Job Profile||Boarding House Assistant at Swiss International Scientific School Dubai|
|Name of Recruitment||SISD Recruiting|
|Salary||AED 12,500 per month|
|Job Type||Jobs in Dubai|
SISD Jobs Description
Job Title : Boarding House Assistant at Swiss International Scientific School Dubai
Job Location : Dubai
Preferred Nationalities : Emirati (UAE)
Minimum Educational Qualification : Visit Notification Link
Relevant Years of Experience: Not Mentioned
Age : Any
SISD Vacancy Full Information
Boarding House Assistant at Swiss International Scientific School Dubai
The Swiss International Scientific School in Dubai (SISD) is a leading international day and boarding school where future generations are inspired to become confident and enthusiastic lifelong learners, ready to embrace the opportunities and challenges of a global world. Founded in 2015, our school currently welcomes more than 1150 students of more than 70 different nationalities on its cutting-edge campus, in the centre of Dubai. From Pre-KG to Grade 12, SISD follows the full continuum International Baccalaureate (IB) programme in three streams focusing on personalised learning and the development of 21st century skills. Students choose between the English with additional languages/STEAM stream or the bilingual English-French/German streams. We pride ourselves on being a fully accredited IB Continuum World School, offering the IB Primary Years Programme (PYP), IB Middle Years Programme (MYP), IB Careers Programme (IB CP) and IB Diploma Programme (DP). Our personalised international curriculum offers an engaging learning experience, the challenge of developing a real understanding of cultural diversity and the support of a thriving international community. Our state of the art, eco-friendly campus adjacent to Dubai creek, ensures that we can offer a wide range of sporting and after school activities tailored to the personal needs and preferences of every student.
Job title: Boarding House Assistant
Department: Boarding House
Start date: Immediate start
Location: Dubai, UAE
Reports to: Head of Boarding
To contribute to the development of a Boarding House ethos that is consistent with SISD’s values. He/She will support excellence in all areas relating to pastoral care for boarding students. He/She will take a personal interest in all boarding students individually, with particular reference to their aptitudes, background, prospects and intended career, particular virtues, any special problems and, in the light of this information, and in support of the Head of Boarding, direct and advise them so that they can make the best use of the opportunities available to them within and beyond SISD.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
This not an exhaustive list and all duties/responsibilities:
- To provide emergency contact for parents, guardians or students
- To follow best practice with regard to Child Protection and Safeguarding, in line with SISD’s policy and procedures
- To support the Head of Boarding House in ensuring that the medical and dietary needs of students are met
- To support the Head of Boarding House in ensuring that boarders meet school uniform requirements/standards
- To assist the teachers with regard to the academic progress of students
- To support the Head of Boarding House in investigating fully any evidence of student misdemeanor or indiscipline
- To support the provision of representative leadership opportunities within the Boarding House
- To contribute to the program of regular House meetings
- To contribute to the development of a full evening and weekend programme of outings and activities
- To support and encourage pupils on school and public occasions such as concerts, performances, sporting activities etc.
- To encourage respect of and for SISD’s property and that of others
- To liaise closely and regularly with parents/guardians about pastoral issues
- To support the Head of Boarding House in exceeding UK National Minimum Standards for Boarding
- To contribute to the development of boarding handbooks
- To undertake any reasonable request made by the Head of School and/or the Head of Boarding House
- To promote the Boarding House to prospective parents and pupils, as required
- To coach sport to the students
Internal: Students, Teachers, Head of Boarding, Boarding House Residential Tutors, Boarding Recruitment Executive
External: Parents, KHDA, IB
Subject Degree in Sport Sciences or equivalent (preferred)
- Proficiency in English (both written and oral).
- Fluency in French, German and/or Arabic is desirable
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- A high degree of initiative and creative thinking
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Inclusive approach
- Committed team player with empathy, drive, energy and passion to develop the Boarding House
- Have high expectations that motivate, support, challenge and drive both colleagues and students
- Sense of humour
- Proven track record of working collaboratively
- Understanding of what constitutes outstanding pastoral care to students and knowledge and experience of child welfare, well-being and safety
Salary & Benefits: Competitive remuneration and benefits
Contract: Fixed Term contract
Candidates are requested to submit the following documents:
- Cover letter of one page, explaining your strengths as a candidate and why you are interested in this position
- Current CV not to exceed two pages
- 3 professional references with current contact details (position, phone number and e-mail address) not older than 5 years. One must be your current or last Line Manager
Please send your application below.
Due to the expected volume of applications we will only contact those applicants that are shortlisted for interview.
We are committed to providing a safe and happy environment for all our employees and in which our students can thrive and learn. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our employees and students. All employees are subject to appropriate vetting procedures including satisfactory criminal record checks from both country of residence/home country and any other country of residence.
- Higher secondary school or equivalent.
- Planning and organization skills
- Time management skills
- Good communication skills written & oral.
- Problem solving ability
Register/Log in to Official SISD Job Portal. How to Apply: SISD Jobs Application Submission Process
- Click on the SISD job listing Page.
- Select the right profile which you want to apply.
- Fill the SISD Hiring Form with all necessary details.
- Now click on the final submissions button. (Note:- Please once check all details before click on the submit button).
- Now you can take a print out for future use.
FAQ for SISD Jobs Employment
- Who are hiring ?
Answer:- SISD Hiring.
- Which Job Profile SISD Needed?
Answer:- SISD Recruiting for Boarding House Assistant at Swiss International Scientific School Dubai job position.
- Which is the official SISD Careers Portal?
Answer: sisd.ae is official SISD Careers Portal.
- What is Qualification for this SISD Recruitment?
Answer:- Visit Notification Link from relevant field Required for Boarding House Assistant at Swiss International Scientific School Dubai job position.
- How to Apply for SISD Boarding House Assistant at Swiss International Scientific School Dubai job position?
Answer:- You can apply online with the help of direct apply link provided in above section.